Sumie Ayado (綾戸 純恵 Ayado Sumie) is an otaku girl who fell in love with Hikari Tsutsui due to their similar interests.
- The name Sumire means "pure, clean, simple" (純) (sumi) and "favor, benefit" (恵) (e).
- Sumire's surname Ayado means "design" (綾) (aya) and "door" (戸) (to/do).
- Ayado idolizes Iroha Igarashi.
- After separating with Yuto Ito, Ayado went on to marry and she later divorced, but they are later a couple again, but it doesn't confirmed by the author.
- At the end of Season 2 Episode 12, Ito might still have feelings for her as it is hinted because Ito asked her to have dinner with him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.